Who Represents You in a Real Estate Transaction?
Did you know that a listing agent represents the seller and works to get them the most money for their home? They must supply the seller with any and all information that may affect the decision to sell their property. You should have your own real estate agent to represent your best interests and to help you obtain the right information. You need to make the best-informed decision you can when considering purchasing a home.
There are many advantages to having your own real estate agent, including:
- Receiving actual facts on the neighborhood so that you don’t pay too much.
- Getting quality information about lenders, the best rates and mortgage loan programs and rates.
- Having a representative devoted to your interests who will negotiate repairs, price, etc.
- Using an agent who will interpret and provide you with the best information about home inspections.
- Saving you thousands of dollars.
- Preventing you from making a mistake when purchasing your home.
- Providing an enjoyable home-purchasing experience.
It is best to have a written contract with your agent in order to guarantee the best representation for you. You must have your requirements clearly spelled out. Let us show you how to gain the advantage when negotiating your home purchase.
Our agents at Century 21 Chesser Realty work hard with their sellers serving all their real estate needs.
If you would like to know how to take better advantage of this information we have given you, please feel free call Century 21 Chesser Realty at our Oneonta, NY office at 607-432-7653.